Recover Your Data Right Now!
Need to recover documents for your business? Unable to finalize a DVD? Your camcorder is gone and all family memories on mini disc seem to be lost? A perfect CD suddenly appears as unreadable or blank? Looking for the lost files on Hard Disk Drive, USB, Flash Drive or memory card? Fortunately, many such problems can be bypassed with the help of CDRoller!
- Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by CD/DVD/Blu-ray writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, DLA, B's CLiP and many others.
- Reads unfinalized ("open", "left as-is") CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft's Live File system created under Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Vista.
- Includes a fault-tolerant UDF reader for all Windows operating systems. No need to look for UDF Reader Driver in order to manage old discs on your new computer under Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Vista.
- Retrieves the lost video and photos off unfinalized DVDs created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto discs: Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
- Converts the recovered VOB or VRO video data into generic MPG files without loss of quality. In contrast to VOB files, MPG ones can be viewed properly with the help of Windows Media Player.
- Makes new DVD-video discs that can be played back in the most DVD players.
- Recovers M2TS video files on the mini discs that were not finalized by AVCHD camcorders.
- Finds and retrieves accidently deleted files, files located in the corrupted folders, files on incorrectly closed disks, etc.
- Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
- Examines images (pictures, photos) of all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO, TGA), popular digital camera raw formats (Canon, Kodak, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Leica, Sony, Sigma), DICOM files (medical imaging) and many others.
- Finds and retrieves the files data on Hard Disk Drives (HDD), Solid-State Drives (SSD), flash memory cards, floppy disks and other types of Windows disks/drives. Gains direct access to the disk data, using a special driver, and does not require administrator privileges after installation. That means you never get User Account Control (UAC) popup when you run the program under Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Vista.
- Recovers lost audio files on the flash memory built into voice recorders, such as Sony, Olympus, Ritmix, etc.
- "On-the-fly" unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
- Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
- Includes a built-in CD/DVD/BD data burner. There is no need to run third-party CD/DVD/BD mastering software if you wish to burn a new DVD-video disc or backup your files and folders immediately after recovery. The "Burn" option is integrated into a common shell. Just write a new disc with recovered data shortly, without leaving CDRoller!
- Erases CD, DVD and BD re-writable media. Supports quick and full erase methods.
- Examines disc sectors at low level. Displays the sector content in text, binary, hexadecimal or unicode mode. It also scans all sectors of a disc (selected track or file) for particular data. Recommended for engineering purposes and also for law enforcement and forensic investigators.
- Supports external hex editor for detailed analysis of disc contents at low level.
- Allows direct examination of the content of selected file at low level.
- Scans files for particular data (content), regardless of the file names and/or extensions. Supports Perl-like regular expressions (PCRE library) for creating match patterns.
- Reads ISO image files (*.iso), disk image files recorded in Expert Witness Compression Format (*.E01, *.L01, *.S01), Linux / Unix Disk Dump (*.dd) files and Microsoft Virtual Disk Images in VHD and VHDX formats (*.vhd, *.vhdx files).
- Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system (volume descriptors, path tables and directories), using the raw data only.
- Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
- Provides direct access to the hardware (CD/DVD/Blu-ray drives), bypassing the Windows File System. Looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive. Supports SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) layer as alternative method under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1
- Creates and uses an own image file to manage disc sectors.
- Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
- Tests disc readability.
- Extracts ISO Image file. Burns ISO Image file to a new disc.
- Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library.
- All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell.
Support of wide set of CD, DVD, BD and HD-DVD formats such as:
- CD formats (CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode)
- CD format CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW),
- DVD formats (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM).
- Blu-ray disc (BD) formats (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL).
- High Definition DVD (HD-DVD) formats (HD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-RAM).
Supported File Systems:
- ISO 9660 file system, including so-called Joliet and Rock Ridge extensions for long file names (Windows and Unix files names).
- Universal Disk Format (UDF), including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 and so-called UDF Bridge format.
- FAT32 (for DVD-RAM and BD-RE discs).
- NTFS / FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / exFAT / Ext2 / Ext3 / UDF (for hard and flash drives, memory cards and floppy disks).
To run CDRoller, you need at least:
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 operating system,
- Intel Pentium or compatible CPU,
- 256 MB of RAM,
- 12 MB free hard disk space for program installation and some additional space for CD/DVD images,
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive(s).
Signup to our Mailing List
Our technical support representatives are always at your service. With our true 24x7 technical assistance, there are no banker's hours, no auto-responder support replies, and no closed for the holiday's door sign. Our customers will always receive friendly and patient technical support. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit the details of your problem on our web site.
Data Recovery Service
At our tech lab, we'll be glad to assist you with recovering precious data that seem to be inaccessible for your computer hardware. Including the discs your computer CD/DVD drive cannot mount, e.g. the damaged (corrupted) mini DVDs, quick-erased (blanked) CDs and DVDs, etc. For inquiry, please contact email@example.com.
What's new in the version 10?
- Released direct access to raw disk data using a special (kernel-mode) driver. This enables you to bypass the restrictions, imposed by Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Vista operating systems under standard user account. Unlike some data recovery programs, CDRoller 10 does not request administrator privileges for work with Windows drives (hard disks, flash and floppy drives, etc.) under restricted (non-administrative) account. That means you never get User Account Control (UAC) popup when you start CDRoller after installation.
- View Image significantly updated for all data recovery options. It now supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO, TGA), DICOM files for medical imaging (*.dcm, *.dic, *.dicom, *.v2), popular digital camera raw formats such as: Canon (*.cr2, *.crw), Kodak (*.dcr), Minolta (*.mrw), Nikon (*.nef), Olympus (*.orf), Pentax (*.pef), Fuji (*.raf), Leica (*.raw), Sony (*.srf) and Sigma (*.x3f).
- Added support of disk image files: files recorded in Expert Witness Compression Format (*.E01, *.L01, *.S01), Linux / Unix "Disk Dump" (*.dd) files, ISO image files (*.iso) and Microsoft Virtual Disk Images in VHD and VHDX formats (*.vhd, *.vhdx files).
- Included files scanning for particular data (content), regardless of the file names and/or extensions. With support of Perl-like regular expressions facility (PCRE library) for creating match patterns.
- UDF data recovery updated. Added the ability to separately recover each fragment (extent) of UDF file, displayed under UDF Records tab in the file Properties dialog. This can be useful, for instance, if a large UDF video file is fragmented and some damaged extents slow the recovery process.
- Examine Sectors significantly updated. Added an opportunity to examine the sectors data on hard disks, flash drives and other types of Windows disks/drives, selected for Extended Data Recovery.
- Recover All / Recover Selected updated. Now, data recovery report lists all bad (unreadable) sectors detected for each file.
- Extract To ISO Image File significantly updated. You can now create ISO image (*.iso) file not only from the entire disc (session, drive, partition) but also from the separate (selected) files and folders. As always, this option is available for optical discs (CD, DVD, Blu-ray) and another types of Windows drives (flash drives, Hard Disk Drives, etc.).
- Extended Data Recovery improved:
- Released support of popular Linux Ext2 and Ext3 file systems.
- Added support of disks (drives) with GPT partitions.
- Added an opportunity to access to the list of physical drives and their partitions. This may be useful if Windows does not display a drive as a logical one (volume) with a separate letter, but you still need to access to the lost data.
- ExFAT reader significantly updated. In addition to the recovery of files data, CDRoller now restores the lost (deleted or quick re-formatted) sub-folders on the disks (drives) with exFAT file system.
- Added expected support of UDF file system. Now, you can recover UDF files not only from optical discs (CD, DVD, Blu-ray) but also from another Windows drives, formatted with UDF file system.
- NTFS reader updated. Added an opportunity to recover the compressed NTFS files. Released a deep scan of unused clusters. That can help to locate the files based only on file signatures, ignoring NTFS records.
- Scan FAT Data updated. Added a new option to recognize MP3 files. This can be useful if you're looking for the lost audio files in the data storage, built in your voice recorder.
- Program Preferences updated. Added a new FAT / NTFS / Ext tab with optional settings for Extended Data Recovery.
- Removed the 24-bit limit of cluster address.
- Numerous improvements, bugfixes and workarounds added.
Have any opinion about CDRoller? We would like to hear from you. Please take a moment to share your feelings, ideas and bug-reports. If you think we have missed something, please do not hesitate to suggest your great feature, and you will see it in the future releases! We always appreciate your contribution! Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems or questions regarding CDRoller, including pre-sales support.
How to upgrade my previous version to CDRoller 10 with 30% discount?
To upgrade your previous version (CDRoller 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9) to CDRoller 10, you should contact our Sales Dept. Please send us your personal license key, or name and and e-mail address that you used when purchasing the software, or any other info (your order ID, post address, etc.) that may help us to identify your purchase status. Your request will be responded shortly, usually within 2 to 12 hours.