- Support of all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats: Canon (*.cr2, *.crw), Kodak (*.dcr), Minolta (*.mrw), Nikon (*.nef), Olympus (*.orf), Pentax (*.pef), Fuji (*.raf), Leica (*.raw), Sony (*.srf) and Sigma (*.x3f).
- Extended support of DICOM files for medical imaging (*.dcm, *.dic, *.dicom, *.v2). Single and multipage.
- Display of thumbnail previews.
- Support of image EXIF metadata, including GPS fields. Displays the location on geo map with GPS latitude and longitude coordinates, where selected picture was taken.
- Histogram display (RGB and Gray Scale).
- Batch processing to convert large or small collections of images. Support of image resizing with 11 quality filters, including Triangle, Hermite, Bell, BSpline, Lanczos3, Mitchell, FastLinear, Bilinear and Bicubic.
- View with support of "to-fit", "100% size" or "full screen".
- Batch convert of selected images into Adobe PDF or PostScript (PS) file.
- Prints selected images, including print preview support.
- "Save As" with a convert into a wide set of graphic formats.
To start, just select one or more image files and click View Image button in the Side Bar (left panel of the window where you can see your images). Or, you can right-click any image file and select View Image from the next (pop-up) menu.