- Easy-To-Use option. With the help of wizard interface, you can simply select a computer burner, import data from the selected session, create and edit a current compilation, and finally burn your disc.
- Integrated into CDRoller shell. After a recovery process is completed, just click Burn button in the ToolBar and create a new disc with recovered data within a couple of minutes, without leaving CDRoller!
- Includes a built-in eraser. Just click Erase button in the ToolBar and blank your re-writable CD/DVD/BD media. Quick and full erase methods are supported.
- Supports all MMC (Multi-Media Command Set) compatible CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD computer drives.
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double layer DVD+R, dual layer DVD-R, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD.
- Imports data from the selected (old) session. New data perfectly co-exists with previously recorded ones. Also, you can simply edit a current compilation and do not include a separate files and folders into a new session. Ideal solution for the custom backups.
- Creates ISO 9660 file system with Joliet files names extensions. This is the most compatible file system that can be read on every machine.
- Works under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 operating system.
CDRoller Wizard interface allows to burn CD/DVD/BD data, using a simple "step by step" procedure. To display the Wizard dialog, just click Burn button in the ToolBar or select the same option from File Menu.
Note. We do not recommend to try to place a new files onto your "troubled" discs. Also, please do not try to close these discs, hoping to make them readable for Windows. The most safe way is to recover your files from the "troubled" disc to Hard Disk Drive (HDD) first, and then place (write) them onto a new blank disc.