To start the data recovery, you should use Recover All or Recover Selected option. Unlike Windows standard tools, even if it is impossible to recover all the damaged data, CDRoller recovers the largest part of CD/DVD/BD file, or fills unreadable sectors by zeroes to maintain an internal file structure.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Saves recovered data into intermediate file. Further, the recovery can be continued (resumed) - just select (highlight) the same file again and click the Resume Recovery command in the Side Bar section of the program window.
- Displays the current results (recovery details).
- Saves a results (report) into HTML file.
- Changes a recovery settings, without leaving the process.
- Skips file during the recovery process, if you decide a file isn't so important.