CD/DVD/BD Data Recovery.
To start the data recovery, you should use the Recover All
or Recover Selected options. Unlike Windows standard tools,
even if it is impossible to recover all the damaged data, CDRoller
recovers the largest part of CD/DVD/BD file, or fills unreadable
sectors by zeroes to maintain an internal file structure.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Saves recovered data into intermediate file. Further, a recovery can be continued (resumed) - just select (highlight) the same file again and click the Resume Recovery command in the Side Bar section of the program window.
- Displays the current results (recovery details).
- Saves a results (report) into HTML file.
- Changes a recovery settings, without leaving the process.
- Skips file during the recovery process, if you decide a file isn't so important.
Purchase your license for only US $39! Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems regarding CDRoller including pre-sales support.